Phoenix Life I Assisted Living Home
Phoenix Life I is a single family home conveniently located just off Central and Bethany Home in Phoenix. It features a beautiful living room, dining room, family room, kitchen, and beautiful landscaping. From the outside, you can’t tell that our home is a luxury assisted living home.
Phoenix Life [Map]
5930 N. Central Ave. Phoenix AZ 85012
PEAK CARE’s experienced staff delivers first-class services and amenities that are custom tailored for each of our residents and offers personalized assistance and compassionate care in a carefully designed residential setting for seniors who can no longer live on their own at home.
Our Phoenix Life I home is state licensed to provide care for up to 10 individuals all in private rooms. Residents enjoy beautifully appointed living spaces, delicious meals, engaging social activities and 24-hour care.
• A trained professional staff providing superb care for all of our residents 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with awake night staff
• Assistance with activities of daily living – such as bathing, dressing, medication administration and treatment, eating and personal hygiene
• Private Bedrooms
• Private Full Bathrooms in all rooms
• Nutritious, well-balanced meals and snacks.
• Social and recreational activities and exercise programs.
• Daily laundry and housekeeping
• Mobile medical professionals available for house calls
1. Primary Care Physician
• Beautician Visits
• Monthly Nail Care Visits
1. Weekly Mani & Pedi maintenance
• We team up with Hospice and Home Health agency for support on additional services
• A trained professional staff providing superb care 24 hours 7 days a week
• Relaxing home environment to encourage interaction, companionship and the well-being of our residents
• Emphasis on healthy-living, general wellness and the preservation of dignity and self-respect
Assisting our residents in preserving the enjoyment of life in their senior years.
• Outdoor Activities and Walks on our scenic path
• Scheduled weekly activities based on preference of our Residents such as Bingo, chess, movies, puzzles, current event discussions, books and newspapers
• Special Entertainment
5. Special Outings
• One on One activities
• Outdoor walks
• Bingo, chess, movies, puzzles, current event discussions, books, newspapers
• Birthday parties and holiday celebrations
• Exercise routines and assistance