[galleria transition=”fade” width=”600″ height=”400″ enable=”image_crop,show_counter,show_imagenav,pause_on_interaction,lightbox”]
Scottsdale Life II is a normal single family home conveniently located just off Shea and 96th Street in Scottsdale. It features a beautiful living room, dining room, family room, kitchen, and beautiful landscaping. From the outside, you can’t tell that our home is an assisted living home.
Scottsdale Life II [Map]
9660 E. Clinton Ave. Scottsdale AZ 85260
PEAK CARE’s experienced staff delivers first-class services and amenities that are custom tailored for each of our residents and offers personalized assistance and compassionate care in a carefully designed residential setting for seniors who can no longer live on their own at home.
Our Scottsdale Life II home is state licensed to provide care for up to 10 individuals all in private rooms. Residents enjoy beautifully appointed living spaces, delicious meals, engaging social activities and 24-hour care.
• A trained professional staff providing superb care for all of our residents 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with awake night staff
• Assistance with activities of daily living – such as bathing, dressing, medication administration and treatment, eating and personal hygiene
• Private Bedrooms
• Private Bathrooms in all rooms
• Shared Showers
• Nutritious, well-balanced meals and snacks.
• Social and recreational activities and exercise programs.
• Daily laundry and housekeeping
• Mobile medical professionals available for house calls
1. Primary Care Physician
• Monthly Beautician Visits
• Monthly Nail Care Visits
• Monthly Nail Care Visits
1. Weekly Mani & Pedi maintenance
• We team up with Hospice and Home Health agency for support on additional services
• A trained professional staff providing superb care 24 hours 7 days a week
• Relaxing home environment to encourage interaction, companionship and the well-being of our residents
• Emphasis on healthy-living, general wellness and the preservation of dignity and self-respect
Assisting our residents in preserving the enjoyment of life in their senior years.
• Outdoor Activities and Walks on our scenic path
• Scheduled weekly activities based on preference of our Residents such as Bingo, chess, movies, puzzles, current event discussions, books and newspapers
• Special Entertainment
5. Special Outings
• One on One activities
• Outdoor walks
• Bocce Ball
• Putting Green
• Bingo, chess, movies, puzzles, current event discussions, books, newspapers
• Birthday parties and holiday celebrations
• Exercise routines and assistance
Scottsdale Life II Home
Ribbon Cutting Ceremony